Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday - cardboard cactus by Beci Orpin

I'm thinking about making a few of these for the boys rooms.
Could you get a more low maintenance plant?!

I was flicking through Beci's book Home and came across them and thought they'd be perfect.
They would also be perfect for a Mexican themed party.


I couldn't find any links to instructions on how to make them but they look pretty self explanatory.
I did find a link for the cactus template here




What do you think?
Would you give it a try?

You can buy Beci's book Home here

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable and would be perfect decorations for my friend's southwestern-themed baby shower. I am curious how you made the desert flowers; did you use a template? Or did you just fold them similarly to paper fans?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover